Employer sponsored plans
- Profit sharing
- Safe Harbor 401(k)
- Permitted Disparity
- Defined Benefit
Individual and Self-Employed
- IRA, Traditional and Roth
- SEP IRA
- Individual 401(k)
- SIMPLE IRA
What makes KTC different?
- Personal Service - KTC works closely with each client to fully understand their current financial situation and develop a customized plan to meet their long term objectives.
- Comprehensive Solutions - KTC has the capabilities needed to address all aspects of wealth management at all stages of life - from opening the first IRA to funding trusts for beneficiaries.
- No Conflicts of Interest - KTC works for the client, not for a national firm with products to sell. They receive no income from transactions or investment products. KTC acts in the best interest of the client because their interests are aligned with the clients.
- Transparency - KTC will always fully and clearly disclose all fees and account costs to the client.
How does KTC address concerns of clients?
- Fiduciary Responsibility - KTC will act as trustee of your plan and serve in a fiduciary role to ensure compliance and proper plan administration.
- Plan Design - KTC will evaluate your existing plan or discuss options available for a new plan to ensure you have the right plan to meet your objectives. They will continue to make you aware of options so your plan can grow and change with your organization.
- Employee Communications - KTC will provide information and education to newly eligible employees and be available to meet with plan participants periodically.
- Plan Administration - KTC will work closely with the plan sponsor to ensure efficient administration of the plan. They will meet face-to-face with the plan sponsor to provide updates on regulatory issues and to answer questions.
- Investments - As investment advisor for your plan, KTC will recommend investment options for your plan, provide information on investments to participants, monitor performance, and initiate changes as needed.