- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Trust Management & Administration
- Estate Administration
- Managed Investment Accounts
- IRAs – Traditional, Roth, Rollover
- Testamentary Trusts
- Inter Vivos Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
What makes KTC different?
- Personal Service - KTC works closely with each client to fully understand their current financial situation and develop a customized plan to meet their long term objectives.
- Comprehensive Solutions - KTC has the capabilities needed to address all aspects of wealth management at all stages of life - from opening the first IRA to funding trusts for beneficiaries.
- No Conflicts of Interest - KTC works for the client, not for a national firm with products to sell. They receive no income from transactions or investment products. KTC acts in the best interest of the client because their interests are aligned with the clients.
- Transparency - KTC will always fully and clearly disclose all fees and account costs to the client.
How does KTC address concerns of clients?
- Regulated Institution - As a trust company, KTC is a regulated institution required to have annual examinations as well as comprehensive audit programs.
- Fiduciary Responsibility - As a trust company, KTC is a fiduciary which carries a legal responsibility to act in the best interest of a client. This is a higher legal standard than many other asset managers and financial advisors.
- Staff Education/Credentials - KTC's staff holds a number of certifications indicative of their extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of wealth management. KTC is dedicated to continuing the education of their staff to ensure they keep abreast of new developments and ever changing laws.
- Confidentiality - Client confidentiality is of great importance to KTC. They take comprehensive measures to ensure confidentiality of client information at all times.